CLICK HERE TO LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Lawson Hill Property Owners Company
The Lawson Hill board and ASAP are pleased to offer you the property owner, this new online paperless receivables system. It has been designed to help you manage your dues account. All accounts have automatically been enrolled in the new Online Receivables portal; please review the following information regarding access to your account.
Here is how it works:
- We will send you an e-mail that includes a direct link to login to your account. This link will include temporary login information that is unique to your account. Once you log in you will have the opportunity to change your password to something of your choosing;
- After logging in you will find that the system is very user friendly:
- View your current statement/invoice
- Track previous statement/payment history.
- Set up your bank account (ePayments) to have recurring payments or initiate a one-time payment
- Safe & Secure
When you use Online Receivables to pay your Lawson Hill statement, your payment is automatically applied to your account. Our system uses 256 bit SSL encryption (just like your bank) making paying through online receivables 100% safe and secure. The tab, Set Up, contains links where you can manage your bank account information and your profile information (update address, email, etc.).
If you do not wish to participate in Online Receivables or do not have an email account, we can continue to send paper bills, please notify us if you would like to Opt Out. You may continue to receive your invoices by email but pay however you choose. If we do not have your email address on file, please call or email ASAP email@example.com or direct 970-369-2223.
Thank you for your participation in Online Receivables. We anticipate that this system will help to reduce paper, printing, trips to the post office and the need to make bank deposits. Your online payment will be automatically posted to your account, eventually reducing the need to manually enter each transaction. It remains our goal to keep your dues low and this process will help. If you have any other questions or concerns regarding the new online paperless receivable system, please contact ASAP.